央视网首页|搜视|直播|点播|新闻|体育|娱乐|经济|房产|家居|论坛| 访谈|博客|星播客|网尚文摘
打印本页 转发 收藏 关闭
定义你的浏览字号:

海疆行第222集

 

CCTV.com  2007年08月22日 13:48  来源:  

    And Rao Zongyi was a

    typical native here.

    但是他们两个

    But both of them

    都对潮州做出了很大的贡献。

    contributed greatly to Chaozhou.

    尤其是看过了这座饶宗颐学术馆,

    Especially after my visit to

    the Rao Zongyi Museum,

    我对他在中西文化交流方面

    I deeply admire him for all

    he did in the exchange

    所做的一切十分佩服。

    between Chinese and Western culture.

    我希望将来我也能在这方面

    I hope I can also play

    起到一些小小的作用。

    a small role in this area.

    韩佳: 你这个想法太好了。

    That's a good idea.

    我支持你。

    I support you.

    相信你的目标一定会实现的。

    And I'm sure you'll definitely

    attain your goal.

    王渊源:那我一定会继续加油。

    I'll continue to work hard.

    韩佳: 对了,

    Oh yeah,

    今天的有奖问答题有没有想好啊?

    have you figured out today's

    award-winning question?

    王渊源:当然想好了。

    Of course, I have.

    今天的有奖问答题是这样的。

    Here's today's award-winning question.

    (问题部分略)

    韩佳: 好了,让我们相约明天同一时间,

    Okay, let's continue our Happy

    Journey across China

    继续一起“万里海疆快乐行”吧。

    tomorrow at the same time.

    王渊源:口号不能忘。

    Don't forget the slogan.

    合: 学说中国话,朋友遍天下!

    Learn Chinese and make friends everywhere!

    韩佳: 明天见。

    See you tomorrow.

责编:魏宇

9/9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

更多相关新闻