央视网首页|搜视|直播|点播|新闻|体育|娱乐|经济|房产|家居|论坛| 访谈|博客|星播客|网尚文摘
打印本页 转发 收藏 关闭
定义你的浏览字号:

海疆行周末版56

 

CCTV.com  2007年08月28日 16:06  来源:CCTV.com  

    有时啊因为工作繁忙

    Sometimes, due to my busy work,

    不能及时收看你们的节目

    I can't return home in time

    to watch your program.

    我就让母亲呢为我录下来了

    So I asked my mother to

    tape each broadcast

    到了周末让我一次看个够

    so that I can watch all of

    them on weekends."

    朱慧朋友在来信中还说

    Ms. Zhu Hui also says

    in her letter,

    通过收看你们的节目

    "Through watching your program,

    我学到了不少汉语知识

    I've learned a great deal of knowledge

    about our Chinese language

    对博大精深的中国传统文化

    and deepened my understanding

    有了进一步的了解

    of traditional Chinese culture.

    明年奥运会将在北京举行

    The Olympic Games will be held

    in Beijing next year.

    越来越多的外国友人

    More and more foreign friends

    将会关注中国 关注北京

    will set their eyes on China

    and Beijing

    了解中国 了解中国文化

    and want to know more about

    China and Chinese culture.

    作为一个中国人

    As a Chinese,

    我心中无比自豪

    I feel very proud."

    渊源 你知道吗

    Yuanyuan, do you know

    朱慧朋友啊

    our friend Zhu Hui praised you?

    还夸你的普通话呢

    She said your Mandarin

    说得很地道 十分了得

    is very standard and very good.

    还说啊要以你为榜样

    She said she'd learn from

    you as an example

    更好地学习汉语呢

    and learn Chinese more conscientiously.

    哎呀 过奖 过奖

    Oh, I am flattered!

    其实 我觉得我自己很幸运

    Actually, I feel very lucky

    能参与到《快乐学汉语》节目的制作

    to be able to get involved in the production

    of Happy Learning Chinese

    有机会到中国

    and have opportunities to visit

    那么多美丽的地方

    many beautiful places in China,

    既开阔了眼界

    which has broadened my horizons

    又学到了汉语知识

    and helped me learn Chinese.

6/9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

更多相关新闻