央视网首页|搜视|直播|点播|新闻|体育|娱乐|经济|房产|家居|论坛| 访谈|博客|星播客|网尚文摘
打印本页 转发 收藏 关闭
定义你的浏览字号:

海疆行第225集

 

CCTV.com  2007年08月28日 17:02  来源:  
进入[快乐中国]>>

    CCTV.com消息(快乐学汉语8月27日播出): >>点击查看视频

旁白:    听说潮汕的民居

       I heard that residential houses in

       the Chaozhou-Shantou area

       十分有特色。

       are very unique.

       尤其是潮州的龙湖古寨,

       And the ancient village of Longhu,

       in particular,

       更是被称为“潮汕古建筑博览”。

       is regarded as an expo of ancient architecture

       in the Chaozhou-Shantou area.

       这么有特点的地方

       Such an unusual place

       那当然要去看看了。

       certainly deserves a visit.

       不过韩佳说要先看看资料,

       But Han Jia said we should look

       into some written material

       做做准备工作。

       and make some preparations first.

       我可等不急了。

       But I can't wait any more.

       先去看了再说吧。

       I'd better go there to take

       a look first.

王渊源:相信大家一眼就看出来了,

       I'm sure at first sight, you'd

       tell that

       这龙湖古寨有着很长的历史。

       this ancient village Longhu has

       a very long history.

韩佳:    那到底有多长呢?

       How long is it?

王渊源:我不知道。

       I don't know.

       我相信大家也看出来了,

       I'm sure that you also found

       这里房屋特别多。

       a lots houses here.

       可见过去这里十分热闹。

       From this we can tell that it was

       a very bustling place in the past.

韩佳:    那这里为什么会那么热闹呢?

       But why was it a bustling place

       in the past?

王渊源:这我也不知道。

       I have no idea about

       this either.

       你这人怎么老问我不知道的东西?

       Why did you always ask me about

       things that I have no idea about?

韩佳:    还好意思说?

       Do you have the nerve

       to complain?

       问你这个也不知道,

       You don't know about this

       问你那个也不知道。

       and don't know about that.

       简直是一问三不知嘛。

       You answer every question

       with "I don't know".

王渊源:原来是你呀韩佳!

      Oh, actually, it's you, Han Jia!

       你刚才说什么“三不知”?

       What "san bu zhi" did you say?

1/5

更多相关新闻