Yǐ tā de shuǐpíng bù kěnéng wúshīzìtōng
以 他 的 水平, 不 可能 无师自通。
At his current level, there's no way
he could learn on his own.
那照你这么说,
According to what you said,
你说我该怎么办呢?
what do you think I should do?
韩佳: 怎么办?
What should you do?
当然是找老师了。
Of course find a teacher.
王渊源:韩佳,你说的老师在哪儿呢?
Han Jia, where can find
the teacher you said?
韩佳: 别着急嘛。
Don't worry.
老师们,出来吧。
Teachers, come out.
嘉宾: 来了。
We're coming.
王渊源:这样的老师啊?
This kind of teachers?
韩佳: 怎么样?
What do you think?
王渊源:你们是?
Who are you?
嘉宾: 我们是揭阳的小梅花潮剧团。
We're from the Jieyang Little Plum
Blossom Chao Opera Troupe.
王渊源:他们这么小。能行吗?
They are so young. Are they
up to it?
韩佳: 你可不要小看他们哦。
You mustn't underestimate them.
他们虽然年纪不大,
Despite their young age,
但是要说起表演潮剧来
they are all first-rate
那可是个个顶呱呱啊。
in performing Chao Opera.
王渊源:顶呱呱?
"Dingguagua"?
韩佳: “顶呱呱”是我们常用的一个口语词,
"Dingguagua" is a colloquialism,
就是特别好、相当好的意思。
meaning tip-top, first-rate,
or excellent.
王渊源:“顶呱呱”就是特别好、相当好的意思。
So "dingguagua" means tip-top,
first rate, or excellent.
韩佳: 那老师们给他露一手吧。
Teachers, show him your skills.
嘉宾: 好吧。
Okay.
韩佳: 怎么样?这回相信了吧?
What do you think? Are you
convinced now?
王渊源:我相信了啊。
Yes, I'm convinced.
这几位老师我可是认定了呀!
I'll definitely learn from them
as teachers!
韩佳: 那你可要好好学啊。
Then you must learn in
real earnest.
大家都等着看你表演呢。
We're waiting to see your performance.
王渊源:好。我们去学吧。
Okay. Now we're going to
learn it.
嘉宾: 好。
Okay.
你也不能留下,跟我们一起学去。
You can't stay here,learn together
with us.
更多相关新闻